«Culture in Crisis: Institutional Support Grant»
November – December 2020
Thanks to the institutional support from the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation we:
- prepared an online course «Основи прав людини і інклюзії в культурі», which consist of videos, texts and class quizzes.
- created and tested a new website of the organization that will help everyone to be in the trend of human rights culture https://publicalternative.com.ua/
- held a strategic session with the team together with representatives of the Kharkiv Historical Museum and the Kharkiv Art Museum.
- developed and filled the database of participants of projects and programs of the organization.
- created a plan for an advertising campaign for the organization’s products.
- prepared a package of strategies for 2021.
- conducted branding and photo shoot.
«Retreat for Kharkiv human rights activists»
Activists of the foundation and partner organizations spent 5 days on a canoe trip, where they combined physical activity with being in nature and working with a psychologist. This helped to avoid team burnout, increased motivation and cohesion.
The project was implemented with the support of Front Line Defenders.